3 Benefits of Bullet Journaling
Last updated March 1, 2021
There are 24 hours in a day, but with so many tasks to do, it can feel like your time is stretched thin. One popular way to organize your life is by bullet journaling - check out how to start bullet journaling here! Bullet journaling is a fun creative way to organize your tasks and priorities in a uniform, easy to access journal. The benefits of bullet journaling are endless, but here are three especially awesome things you can accomplish with this habit.
- We all know writing things down is a good way to stay organized. By creating planners, to do lists, and other sections in a bullet journal you can keep all your tasks in one place and stay on track.
- Bullet journaling is a great way to write down short and long term goals, helping you track progress and stay accountable.
- You don’t have to write in full sentences. Bullet points are the key - short and sweet!
- Organizing your responsibilities can reduce procrastination, missed deadlines, and anxiety - providing peace of mind.
- Bullet journals can motivate you to accomplish your goals through small actionable steps. By tracking the progress you’ve made you can celebrate your accomplishments and see how much great work you have done.
- You can dedicate an entire section to keep a diary, write inspirational quotes, doodle, or anything else that helps lift your spirits!
- Include your self-care routine in your bullet journal! Track your daily self-care practices, keep notes of things you want to try, or just include a mood tracker to better understand your emotions.
- A bullet journal is literally a blank slate, waiting for you to write, draw, and create whatever your heart and mind calls for.
- If you’re not confident about your artistic abilities, it pushes you to explore your own style and find exactly what works for you.
- The longer you use it, the better you will get at it. By looking at your early bullet journal pages you can see how far you’ve come creatively in the process.
So what are you waiting for? Don’t forget to read “Bullet Journaling in 3 Easy Steps” to get started. One notebook can help you stay organized, practice self-care, and release creative energy all while helping you stay on track to reach all your goals!