Tips On Looking Your Best At Work
Last updated January 2, 2020
Whether you have a uniform or can wear what you want to work, you should always maintain a certain level of professionalism with how you present yourself and your hygiene.
Start with your hair
- Wash regularly with shampoo + conditioner
- Style it a little or get a haircut
- Keep any facial hair neat!
Brush your teeth
Leave bad breath at home (or make it a thing of the past) by regularly brushing your teeth before work and bedtime
Keep your clothes fresh
- Wash your clothes regularly to keep them clean
- Wear antiperspirant to avoid any sweat stains or body odor
- Moisturize and use lotion
- Toners, cleansers and moisturizing can all help keep your face look fresh!
Click the image to enlarge