5 Things To Expect In An Interview
Last updated January 2, 2020
You've submitted your job application and you've been asked to interview! This means that the hiring manager thinks you could be a fit for the position based on your job application. So what should you expect in the interview?
Practice these questions during a mock interview with a friend, mentor, teacher, or even yourself. This will allow you to practice your words out loud and your answers will flow naturally when you're in the actual interview. Practice makes perfect!
- Why do you want to work at this company?
- What's your greatest weakness?
- What makes you an awesome candidate for this job?
- Tell me about yourself....
- Give me an example of a difficult situation you've faced, and how you overcame it
Click the image to enlarge