Support for Undocumented Communities
Last updated February 25, 2021
Immigrants Rising is committed to serving undocumented communities during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. They have put together a list of resources (link above) to help with updates as the situation develops.
- USCIS has confirmed that the Public Charge rule does not restrict access to testing, screening, or treatment of communicable diseases, including COVID-19. USCIS Alert
- Legal Aid at Work provides clarity about Undocumented Workers’ Employment Rights
- Effective March 18th, USCIS is suspending in-person services at its field offices, asylum offices, and application support centers until April 1st. In the meantime, please call the USCIS Contact Center for assistance with emergency immigration-related services.
Informed Immigrant has a list of resources and information for undocumented immigrants sorted by state and updated weekly. They also help with DACA and other legal help.
- Housing resources related to affordable housing and preventing eviction
- Education activities to do at home
- Funds and personal loans
My Undocumented Life
My Undocumented Life is a resource focused on undocumented students. There is information on navigating high school and what to do after graduation. They also have resources for college students.
- COVID-19 resources
- Health resources
- Occasional webinars
California Immigrant Youth Justice Alliance
Resources for undocumented workers’ in Northern California, Southern California, and Central California.