Using The Career Center To Find A Job
Last updated September 26, 2020
One of the best ways to prepare for finding a job is by taking advantage of the CSUDH Job Search feature online. Here you can find jobs to work as a student, prepare for the beginning of your professional career, and get access to several resources to help you along the way. Here’s a quick reference list of resources available to students by category.
Preparing to Find A Job
- Write Your Resume and Cover Letter– Get tips on creating an effective resume and cover letter.
- Prepare for Your Interview– Everything you need to know about how to have an impressive interview and land the job after.
- Know Proper Business Etiquette– Learn the proper etiquette required to put your best foot forward in a business setting.
Working As A Student
- CSUDH Handshake– Apply for full-time jobs, part-time jobs, work-study positions, or internships on campus.
- Job Hunting Tips & Suggestions– Get suggested job-hunting strategies.
- Internships- Find valuable work experience in your field before graduation.
For a complete list of the CSUDH career center resources, you can visit the website here.