CSUDH Responds to COVID-19
Last updated March 31, 2020
As of March 30th -
There are currently no cases of coronavirus — officially named COVID-19 — within the CSUDH community.
In response to this public health emergency, CSUDH is transitioning to alternative instruction and scaling back campus operations. The university remains open.
KEY UPDATES below:
- Alternative instruction will continue for the remainder of the spring 2020 semester.
- Spring break will continue as planned: March 29-April 4.
- All athletic competition is suspended for the remainder of the spring.
Core student services:
- Student Health & Psychological Services is temporarily closed until further notice.
- The Toro Computer Lab is temporarily closed until further notice.
- Loker Student Union will be open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Toro Food Pantry is temporarily closed until further notice.
- The Library is physically closed, but Librarians and library staff are available online.
- The Toro Learning and Testing Center are offering services through virtual office hours: