CSUDH Responds to COVID-19
Last updated January 20, 2021
As of April 20th -
There are currently no cases of coronavirus — officially named COVID-19 — within the CSUDH community.
In response to this public health emergency, CSUDH is transitioning to alternative instruction and scaling back campus operations. The university remains open.
Info from CSUDH advisors:
All CSUDH advisors are working remotely and ready to assist students. They are communicating with students via their ToroMail accounts. Our website has the latest news on how to contact us as well -
All of our Peer Coaches are hosting 1:1 meetings and group meetings via Zoom and are available via email/phone call/text, as well.
Follow CSUDH IG pages for interactions, success tips, updates or DMS. We will be posting/promoting virtual interactions through there, via students' emails and our monthly newsletters:
KEY UPDATES below:
- The deadline to drop/withdraw has been extended from April 10 to May 8
- Alternative instruction will continue for the remainder of the spring 2020 semester AND summer session.
- All athletic competition is suspended for the remainder of the spring.
- Emergency Grants are available for CSUDH students. For more information visit this page and scroll to "Emergency Grant"
- Information about semester parking refunds
Core student services:
- Student Health Center is open from Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Psychological services are exclusively online.
- The Toro Computer Lab is temporarily closed until further notice. You can request a laptop and other access devices through the Technology Loaner Program
- Loker Student Union and its services are temporarily closed until further notice.
- The Toro Food Pantry is temporarily closed until further notice. Starting April 7 at 9am, you can pick up a pre-packaged bag of non-perishable food and supplies in Parking Lot 1, off of Birch Knoll and Victoria. You must show CSUDH ID.
- The Financial Aid office can be contacted through email [email protected] with more information on their website.
- The Library is physically closed, but Librarians and library staff are available online.
- The University Bookstore is now on online order fulfillment only.
- The Toro Learning and Testing Center are offering services through virtual office hours: