Fall Attendance Student Ambassador Program
Everything you need to know about the Student Ambassador Program for the Fall Attendance Challenge!
While the Student Ambassador Program provides leadership opportunities for students in your school, the program also plays an essential role in the Fall Attendance Challenge. Student ambassadors will be leading and inspiring their classmates to come to school everyday and be successful in their education. The goal is to work together to help increase overall attendance rate and inspire students to set goals for the future. Below is everything you need to know about the Student Ambassador Program.
What Will Student Ambassadors Get?
- An official Get Schooled Student Ambassador t-shirt
- Leadership training, 1:1 support, and ideas for how to get their school involved
- An ambassador kit to get them started and lead their school to success
- Opportunity to win exclusive rewards and prizes
- Experience Get Schooled features on IG,FB, or Twitter
- Develop five key skills including leadership, goal setting, teamwork, public speaking, and service
What Will Student Ambassador Do?
- Creatively promote the Challenge at their school by using their resources: social media, teachers, loud speaker announcements, assemblies, computer lab, and more
- Inspire their classmates and friends to get involved and empower their school to work together
- Communicate the steps in earning points: login/ create a Get Schooled account, complete the Attendance badge, show up to school everyday, and stay active on Get Schooled and earn points
- Check the leader board daily to track how many points their school has earned
Ready to Get Started? It's Easy!
- Select students and create a committee of up to five Student Ambassadors
- Register your students here to become student ambassadors and order their free t-shirts
- Once they have been registered, we'll get in contact with them to give them the tools to get started
- You'll also receive more information on how to actively support these students