Maryland Students! Get Free Financial Aid Help With Get Schooled Texts!
Last updated September 21, 2021
There's money out there to help you pay for college! The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is THE most important (and free!) form to fill out to receive financial aid from the federal government, the state of Maryland, and any of the colleges you apply to!
Financial aid and the FAFSA can be tricky if you aren't prepared. Join Get Schooled's Maryland Textline for free 9-5pm, Monday-Friday access to live college coaches. We'll help with:
- How to complete the FAFSA
- What you'll need to complete the FAFSA
- Deadlines (hint: FAFSA deadlines vary by college, so always check with each college you're applying to!)
- Getting into college
- Finding scholarships and grants
- Any questions you need help with!
Msg & Data Rates May Apply. Terms and Conditions. Text Subscribers will receive up to 4 message alerts per month. If you're receiving help through our text chat, message frequency will vary.
You'll receive one text notification per week to help with financial aid, college application, and enrollment. We can also help with finding a job or career.
Some quick troubleshooting:
- Text "#pause" to opt out of messages
- To receive messages again, text "#start"
- If you do not receive a message from the text line after 5 mins, text "#Hello" to 33-55-77