National Youth Hiring Day 2021 | June 16, 2021
Last updated June 16, 2021
Thank you for attending National Youth Hiring Day 2021! You may be wondering what to do next, and we've got you covered.
After Hiring Day:
- Complete our post-event feedback survey (we'll text it to you) so we can support your job search.
- Follow-up with any employers you connected with and complete the next steps they gave you.
- Check your email (including the spam folder) and brush up your interview skills so you’re ready.
- Answer phone calls from unknown numbers. It might be the hiring manager!
Got hired? Use our free resources to prepare:
- Learn how to rock your first 90 days on the job
- Read our suggestions of what to wear to work
- Understand why being on time to work is important
- Learn how to work with bosses and coworkers
- Landed a virtual job? Read our tips on working from home
Still looking for a job?
- Create your job search plan
- Create your resume and send it to us to review for free
- Learn about filling out important sections in a job application
- Brush up on your interview skills
- Search for more jobs using our JobLaunch job search tool
- Find jobs for 14 and 15 year-olds
- Find jobs for 16 and 17 year-olds
Have any more questions? Text #Jobs to 33-55-77 or join us on Discord to chat with one of our jobs experts!